Customer Success Representative with Upflowy
Upflowy was founded by a veteran team on the core belief that growth plays a vital role in our everyday life, at every level, personal and company. Upflowy is here to help growth leaders build and AB test their lead and signup flows without the engineering burden. We’re solving for up to 60% of marketing resources being wasted on non-optimized first interactions with their users. Beyond that, we’re here to define a new category of best-in-class experiences throughout the whole online journey, leveraging fast iterations and advanced personalization.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You’ll be part of an open, team-oriented, and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded.
This role will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing early-stage company. Working side-by-side with the cofounders, you’ll have the opportunity to develop processes leading to scale, with the possibility to evolve fast to managerial responsibilities.
- This role is best suited to a self-motivated Customer Success Representative with an engaging personality and strong work ethic.
- You will be working with businesses with 5 – 100 employees and speaking to business owners and C-Level Executives. Similar experience in this capacity, especially within a Marketing and SaaS environment would be well regarded.
- Your ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and embrace technology will see you succeed.
- This is a high-volume role, so a proven record in managing a large pipeline of customers with a fast-paced delivery cycle will be highly beneficial.
- You will work with both prospects and customers to build signup flows, identify opportunities and provide support.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success
- SaaS and/or Marketing background
- Experience working with C-Level Executives within a high velocity, small business capacity
- Experience managing a high volume of opportunities with a quick implementation / product-led growth cycle
- Background and exposure to the Marketing industry advantageous
- Ability to create urgency and develop timeframes in the time to value process
- A strong communicator who can effectively manage their own workload/time
- Competitive and commercially astute
- Driven, tenacious with a desire to succeed and grow within the business
- Sales track record advantageous but not required
- Humble, hungry, and smart
- Experience using Intercom, Hubspot, or Active Campaign preferred
- Time management and planning skills
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce, marketing, IT, or relevant field preferred but not required
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join us and be a part of a fast growing startup, we can’t wait to meet you! We have a diverse team working from all parts of the world. Upflowy is a fast paced, flexible and driven company ready to scale.
Interested? Email Guillaume@upflowy.com to apply now