Growth Marketer with Gov Connex
GovConnex is a fast growing Australian technology company in the public affairs space founded in 2019. Our software is used by a broad range of organisations from listed companies to small nonprofits, to better interact with government. We’re a multidisciplinary team focused on delivering the best information and workflow tools for our customers to help them interact with government. Our mission is to be the world’s leading provider of government information and workflow tools by empowering every organisation to engage better with government and improve public policy.
About the Role
We’re looking for a growth marketer to join the team as we experience rapid growth and scale the business globally. You will be coming on as our first dedicated marketing hire and will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies that drive awareness, customer acquisition through generating leads for our sales team, customer retention and referral.
The ideal candidate is someone who has strong growth marketing experience at a Series A funded startup and is familiar with marketing SaaS products to business and enterprise customers. We’re after someone who can develop strategy, but can also take the lead on executing strategy via content marketing, SEO and paid advertising, with a focus on driving quality acquisition. The role offers significant opportunities for professional growth as we continue to grow our team and expand internationally.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of all inbound prospective performance across paid and earned platforms
- Ownership and management of monthly marketing budget
- A/B testing growth assets to drive acquisition
- Analysing acquisition focused campaign data and refining assets across SEO, landing pages, website, social and email
- Continual funnel optimisation
- Owning and communicating key growth performance metrics to the business
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B growth role with demonstrated success in driving significant growth in MQLs, ideally in Series A startup
- Experience using Hubspot or similar software to drive growth metrics
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of work
- Competitive compensation package with equity options
- Excellent professional growth opportunities
Please email Cooper (email@example.com) with the job title in the subject, your CV and/or link to LinkedIn, and a few sentences about:
- Why you’re interested in working at GovConnex
- What your ideal role looks like
- Anything else we should know about you
All recruitment and promotion of employees will be based on merit regardless of sex, race, marital status, sexual preference or religion. We aim to recruit a diverse range of people with a diverse range of talents to help us achieve our goals.